Custom Pharmacy Labels
With so many different pharmacies with multiple different patients, it can be difficult to send the right prescription to the right pharmacy. To prevent confusion, labels need to be clear and have the correct information so each patient can get the prescription they need.
Like medical labels, pharmacy labels are required to provide certain information. This is to ensure the patient receives their prescription as well as protect them from dangerous side-effects. Information the labels need to include are:
- Name, phone number, and address of the pharmacy
- Prescription serial number
- Patient’s name
- Directions for proper usage
- Name and strength of the drug
- Active ingredients
- Expiration date
- Dispensing pharmacist name
- Prescriber’s name
- Number of refills
- Number of dosage units
Trying to fit all of this information onto a label can be challenging. You don’t want the label to be clustered with too much information, but you also want to make sure the patient has everything they need.
Printing Your Own Pharmacy Labels
Many companies out there depend on another company to print their labels for them. They don’t consider making the labels on their own because they fear the quality won’t be as good.
This is not true. It may take some time getting used to making labels on your own, but once you get the hang of it, it will become second nature.
Not to mention that your business will save more time and money doing this yourself. No longer will you have to waste money on ridiculous fees. To add to that, you won’t have to wait for the labels to be shipped. By making them on your own, you can use the labels as soon as they are finished.
It can be tough keeping up the FDA’s guidelines. They are constantly adding new regulations that you must follow. When you make your own labels, it will be much easier to follow new regulations put in place by the FDA.
Don’t think that you can’t create your own designs for the labels. Yes, they need to contain the information above, but that doesn’t mean you can’t market your company as well.
Tons of companies add their company logo onto the labels and you should do the same. Don’t have your labels be bland with no life to them. Make them exciting and stand out from the competition by making high-quality, durable, and great-looking labels.
Let the customers know that when they see your companies name on the label, they will know they are getting some of the best quality around.
LabelBasic Can Make Your Business Thrive
So many companies will offer you a ‘great’ deal that supposedly saves you money by using their labels. We at LabelBasic want to cut out the middle man. It doesn’t matter how good the ‘deal’ third-party companies offer you, the money you will save by making labels yourself will always be more money than you will save on their ‘deals’.
Let us help you and your business thrive by providing you with the printer you need to make top-quality labels.
Colour Label Printers, Epson Label Printers
ColorWorks CW-C6000P Color Inkjet Label Printer with Peel-and-PresentColour Label Printers, Epson Label Printers
ColorWorks CW-C6000P Color Inkjet Label Printer with Peel-and-Present
Quality 4″ color label print and peel at a price comparable to thermal transfer.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5″ per second; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
Colour Label Printers, Epson Label Printers
Epson ColorWorks TM-C7500 Matte Inkjet Label Printer
The ColorWorks C7500 offers fast, full-color heavy production inkjet label printer for just-in-time color printing of large print jobs and jobs with tight time windows
- Reliable performance
- Powerful productivity
- High-speed, on-demand, color printing
- Multi-platform printing made easy
- Reduce labeling costs up to 50% lower than laser and thermal printers